Please note the following important information
There is a $25 application fee and you will be required to pay with a credit card at the end of the application form.
You will need to have the following documents available.
- Official transcript for high school or G.E.D.
- Proof of successfully completion of 1 full year of high school algebra (or its equivalent) with a grade of C or better, or one semester of post-high school algebra (e.g. adult education, continuing education, community college etc. with a grade C or better or the electrical training alliances on line tech math.
- Any college transcripts if applicable
- Any resumes or reference letters if applicable.
- DD214 documents if applicable
All documentation needed to complete this application process can either be uploaded with this application, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to SEIA JATC 1205 North Central Ave, Burlington, IA 52601
Please note that there are 2 different locations in this application (Burlington area and Ottumwa area). Please make sure you select the area that fits you.