Please note the following important information
There is a $25 application fee and you will be required to pay with a credit card at the end of the application form.
You will need to have the following documents available.
- Official transcript for high school or G.E.D.
- Proof of successfully completion of 1 full year of high school algebra (or its equivalent) with a grade of C or better, or one semester of post-high school algebra (e.g. adult education, continuing education, community college etc. with a grade C or better or the electrical training alliances on line tech math.
- Any college transcripts if applicable
- Any resumes or reference letters if applicable.
- DD214 documents if applicable
All documentation needed to complete this application process can either be uploaded with this application, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to SEIA JATC 1205 North Central Ave, Burlington, IA 52601. Applications must be completed and received by March 1st to be eligible for an interview in the spring.
Please note that there are 2 different locations in this application (Burlington area and Ottumwa area). Please make sure you select the area that fits you.